The information on this website is subject to a disclaimer, a copyleft notice and personal data protection.
CEPS Projectes Socials maintains this website to provide information about the project ‘Universities Supporting Victims of Sexual Violence: Training for Sustainable Services’ (USVreact) and its deliverables (project code: JUST/2014/RDAP/AG/VI
It is the goal of CEPS Projectes Socials to keep the information on this website timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However CEPS Projectes Socials accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which CEPS Projectes Socials has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that information will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. CEPS Projectes Socials accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of CEPS Projectes Socials in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Third-party Web Sites
This website provides links to third-party web sites, which are not under the control of CEPS Projectes Socials. CEPS Projectes Socials makes no representations about third-party websites. When you access a non-CEPS web site, you do so at your own risk. CEPS Projectes Socials is not responsible for the reliability of any data, opinions, advice, or statements made on third-party sites. CEPS Projectes Socials provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that CEPS Projectes Socials endorses, recommends, or accepts any responsibility for the content of such sites.
Third-party Products and Services
The USVreact Project web site contains mention of third-party products and services for informational purposes only. CEPS Projectes Socials makes no recommendations or endorsements about third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by CEPS Projectes Socials “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Reproduction of USVreact project and website content or deliverables is authorized, provided the source is acknowledged (save where otherwise stated), as long as the content and sense is not altered or distorted, and only for non commercial use.
Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Notice and takedown policy
In making material available online the USVreact project partners act in good faith. However, despite these safeguards, we recognise that from time to time material published online may be in breach of copyright laws, contain sensitive personal data, or include content that may be regarded as obscene or defamatory. If you are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, contravenes privacy laws, is obscene / defamatory and in terms of copyright law is not covered by a limitation or exception, please email us stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorised representative.
5. The reason for your request including but not limited to copyright law, privacy laws, data protection, obscenity, defamation etc.
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be removed from the website pending an agreed solution.
3. We will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, under what grounds, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
4. The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably and to the satisfaction of both parties.
Personal Data Protection
CEPS Projectes Socials is committed to user privacy. Although you can browse through the project website without giving any information about yourself, if you subscribe to the newsletter and/or register for an event, personal information such as name and email are required in order to provide the services you request.
Your data provided will be stored at CEPS Projectes Socials solely for the purpose of providing the services you subscribe to. Your data shall not be shared with third parties.
The USVreact Project website provides links to third party sites. Since we, CEPS Projectes Socials, do not control them, we encourage you to review their privacy policies.